Triad's proprietary technology is the Pain NavigatorTM, an evidence-based, clinical algorithm engine that analyzes patient & provider data to identify "best practice" & "best approach" strategies for care planning & coaching.
Triad's proprietary clinical solutions are highly scalable for large commercial, Medicare & Medicaid populations, & promotes better treatment outcomes, one patient at a time.
Our goal is to ensure the most appropriate treatment is provided, which usually is the most cost effective approach
- Chiropractic, physical therapy and occupational therapy benefits management
- Prior-authorization, utilization management, network management and claims administration services to payers
- Triad works closely with anesthesiologists, physiatrists and other providers of interventional pain procedures
- Triad manages spinal injections (ESI, facet joint, SI joint, ablations), spinal implants and stimulators and assists providers with proper treatments
- Triad works closely with orthopedic and neurosurgeons to ensure the most appropriate treatments are provided to the member
- All spine and joint procedures are reviewed for medical necessity
- Triad’s PCP Support Program eliminates many of the challenges encountered by PCPs in treating patients with chronic pain
- Focuses on reducing unnecessary diagnostic imaging and narcotics use by Triad’s early involvement in patients musculoskeletal care
- Facilitates effective shared decision making between patients and their PCPs which results in better clinical outcomes, lower medical costs, and greater customer satisfaction